BOSTON–WiredScore and TH Real Estate, an affiliate of Nuveen (the investment management arm of TIAA) announced that TH Real Estate has achieved Wired Certification for 11 buildings in Boston.
“Many of our tenants depend on more than the Internet. They require technological infrastructure that is efficient, comprehensive and reliable day-in and day-out,” said Kevin Smith, Senior Director, TH Real Estate. “Wired Certification helped us benchmark many of our New York and Boston properties which ensures that we provide unsurpassed connectivity that serves our tenants and keeps our properties competitive and relevant in the market.”
WiredScore is the pioneer behind the internationally-acclaimed Wired Certification standard, which evaluates and distinguishes best-in-class Internet connectivity in commercial buildings. Trusted by tenants the world over, the Wired Certification seal signifies that buildings have been independently evaluated and guaranteed to provide Internet infrastructure that today’s businesses require to thrive.
- 33-41 Farnsworth Street, a 98,600-square-foot property, which is currently the temporary home to General Electric while its new building is being developed, has achieved Wired Certified Gold
- 34 Farnsworth Street, a 24,378-square-foot property, has been recognized with a Wired Certified Silver designation
- 44 Farnsworth Street, a 93,824-square-foot property that the majority is occupied by John Snow, Inc., a public health consulting firm, has achieved WiredScore’s highest designation, Wired Certified Platinum
- 263 Summer Street, 64,204-square-foot property, has achieved Wired Certified Platinum
- 332 Congress Street, a 30,833-square-foot property, has achieved Wired Certified Gold
- 374 Congress Street, a 96,236-square-foot property, has achieved Wired Certified Gold
- One Boston Place, a 804,444-square-foot property, has achieved Wired Certified Platinum
- 33 Arch Street, a LEED Gold and Energy Star certified building that also has been recognized by BOMA as The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY), has achieved Wired Certified Platinum
- 501 Boylston Street, a previous BOMA 360 and TOBY winner, has added Wired Certified Gold designation to its Energy Star certification
- 99 High Street, a 731,204-square-foot property, recently underwent renovations leading to LEED Gold and Energy Star certification, in addition to achieving Wired Certified Gold
- 51 Sleeper Street, a 150,363-square-foot property, has been Wired Certified.