BELMONT, MA – Belmont Savings has announced it will become the Real Estate Bar Association’s (REBA) exclusive premier banking partner.
The partnership will enhance Belmont Savings’ presence in the real estate legal community through increased marketing opportunities aimed at reaching REBA members such as ongoing recognition in REBA publications, tailored communications, presentations at annual conferences and other events.
In return, REBA members will be offered an enhanced banking program designed specifically for their needs including a dedicated support team, quality services to save time and money and a free law firm banking package essential to day to day business.
“This is an important partnership for both the bank and REBA, and we are truly thrilled to have the opportunity to work more closely together,” said Belmont Savings President and CEO Bob Mahoney. “Our partnership with REBA represents our commitment to offering a premium banking program for real estate conveyance attorneys in our community. Our people’s experience, our products and our services are all tailored specifically for this market.”
“This mutually beneficial partnership is the latest enhancement of a great relationship, which we believe will continue to be valuable to all parties,” said Diane Rubin, REBA president. “Belmont Savings has proven itself as a top banking provider for our members and we hope that value will continue – to current, as well as future members.”
The exclusive banking package for REBA members includes:
- Access to a dedicated and experienced Law Firm Service Group
- A Relationship Manager who understands the banking needs of the legal community
- Free Courier Service
- Free three-way IOLTA Reconcilement Service
- Use of Positive Pay for checks, ACH block and filters, to protect against altered, forged and counterfeit checks.
- Online wire transfer service with email alerts on IOLTA accounts to monitor activity
- Remote deposit and check scanner provided at no cost
- Stop payments on IOLTA accounts in real time to enhance control
For over 150 years, REBA has sponsored networking events for its members, mentored young real estate professionals and advanced real estate law.