CAMBRIDGE, MA–The MIT Center for Real Estate will be holding an Extended Open House Monday October 28th – Thursday October 31st, 2019.
This week-long experience allows prospective applicants to sit in on classes, participate in events, meet current students, faculty and staff, and get an in-depth glance at life as an MSRED student.
- An Information Session, which will provide an overview of our curriculum, faculty, research and admissions requirements.
- Opportunities to meet one-on-one with a faculty member.
- An evening Admissions Process Panel, featuring current students and recent alumni.
- A faculty and current student Meet & Greet luncheon.
- An industry/alumni speaker event.
- A CRE & Affiliated Labs presentation.
- A career development presentation.
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Admissions Staff.
There is no charge to attend this event.
Extended Open House Location
MIT Center for Real Estate
105 Massachusetts Ave
Samuel Tak Lee Building 9
Third Floor, Suite 9-343
Cambridge, MA 02139
Live Stream Information
If you are unable to join for the Extended Open House Event, the Center will be Live Streaming the Information Session portion of the Cambridge event. This session will include an overview of our curriculum, faculty, research and admissions requirements.