SOMERVILLE, MA– Federal Realty Investment Trust announced a slate of key promotions for its Northeast team to support the company’s continued growth in 2019 and beyond.
In addition to its flagship, mixed-use neighborhood, Assembly Row, the Northeast team oversees nearly 3.7 million square feet of commercial real estate in this region, including neighborhood and regional shopping centers, and residential, office and retail mixed-use projects in Connecticut, New York and Massachusetts.
“The Northeast team brings strong industry experience combined with extensive regional knowledge to this portfolio,” noted Wendy Seher, executive vice president, Eastern Region for Federal Realty Investment Trust. “As we continue to identify value-enhancing opportunities within the region, these promotions, which are evidence of Federal Realty’s deep bench of talented professionals, will allow us to continue to build on our momentum of long-term, sustainable growth for years to come.”
- Patrick McMahon has been appointed senior vice president, regional development. Mr. McMahon joined Federal Realty in 2013. With nearly 20 years of real estate development experience, he is responsible for the management of the Trust’s development pipeline in the Northeast.
- Liz Ryan is now vice president, regional leasing. Ms. Ryan joined Federal Realty in 2015 and has over 15 years of retail leasing experience. In this role, she leads the leasing and merchandising activities for the Trust’s Northeast and Chicago assets.
- Mark Brennan is now vice president, regional development. Mr. Brennan, who joined the Trust in 2017, has been active in real estate development for over 15 years. In this role, he is responsible for all phases of development for the Trust’s New York assets.
- Brad Dutton is now vice president, regional construction. Mr. Dutton joined Federal Realty in 2015 and has over 20 years of construction experience. In this capacity, he manages all phases of construction for the Trust’s Northeast portfolio.
- Matt Ehrie has been promoted to vice president, regional portfolio manager. Mr. Ehrie joined Federal Realty in 2015 and has over 30 years of asset management experience. In this capacity, he oversees the strategy and performance of the Trust’s Northeast portfolio.