BOSTON – BRAGB, the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston, recently hosted its annual holiday party on December 16th at the Newton Marriott in Newton, MA.
The event was well-attended by current members and guests, who were invited to socialize and embrace the holiday spirit. The highlight of the evening was the presentation of the Best of BRAGB Awards, which served as a way for the organization to recognize outstanding achievements by select members in 2015. The winners were chosen by a nominating committee of fellow members and executives on the BRAGB Board of Directors.
The following six BRAGB members received Best of BRAGB Awards:
• Builder of the Year – Charles Aggouras, President, GFC Development
• Remodeler of the Year – Chris Hogan, Project Executive, FH Perry Builder
• Associate of the Year – Brian McSharry, Owner, Closet & Storage Concepts
• New Member of the Year – Matt Pelrine, Account Executive, NorthStar Insurance
• President’s Award – Mitch Zucker, Connect Pay Payroll Services
• Executive Officer Appreciation Award – Larissa Cook, Estimator/Office Manager, FBN Construction
“At BRAGB, our members are our strongest asset, and we are always thrilled to recognize their efforts and hard work while embracing the holiday spirit at our annual holiday party,” said Lorraine DeVaux, CEO of BRAGB. “This year, the Best of BRAGB Awards represent members who demonstrated excellence in building and remodeling, and those who exemplify the characteristics that embody the overall BRAGB mission.”
In addition to the award ceremony, BRAGB also held a toy drive, collecting charitable toy donations for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program, a foundation that collects unwrapped toys for donation to less fortunate children throughout the holiday season. Each member was encouraged to bring at least one item, and by the end of the night, BRAGB had collected enough toys for a sizeable donation.