WALTHAM, MA–Boston Real Estate Times announced that it will host a New Generation of Tenants Summit on June 6 at Westin Hotel in Waltham, MA.
“We have put together a great panel of tenants from various sectors of the Boston economy,” said Upendra Mishra, publisher of Boston Real Estate Times, whose daily digital edition is subscribed by about 14,000 real estate professionals. “We are looking forward to this event. We will start announcing our expert panelists later this week.”
The summit will be held from 7:15 am to 10:00 am on June 6 at Westin Hotel, located at 70 Third Avenue in Waltham.
To register, please click here.
As the work landscape changes, tenants want different types of space for recruiting and retaining quality workers. The new generation of commercial real estate tenants want flexibility; new amenities such as food, fitness, community and media; and they are increasingly looking at buildings as tools to recruit and retain talent.
But they also present new questions to the industry, such as:
- Which is best for tenants: longer, shorter or flexible leases?
- Is open office space really easy to lease?
- Why not just offer coworking space for lab, research and office?
- How do sustainability and green design play a role in attracting a tenant?
- Do they want a new kind of property manager and the latest tools?
- Are ping-pong tables, yoga mats and high-speed internet really the top priority for office users today?
Learn about the changing needs and wants of this new generation of commercial real estate tenants from experts on June 6th, 2019 at the Boston Real Estate Summit at the Westin Waltham Hotel.
Here is the schedule of real estate summit:
Date: June 6, 2019
Venue: Westin Hotel, Waltham, MA
7:15 am: Registration
7:15 am – 7:50 am: Continental Breakfast & Networking
7:55 am – 9:15 am: Panel discussion
9:15 am – 10:00 am: Networking.