WRENTHAM, MA– Simon, a global leader in premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations, announced a comprehensive, multi-million dollar renovation of Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, the largest outlet and value retail destination in Massachusetts. Construction on the multi-phase renovation began in early September and is slated for completion at the end of 2019.
Highlights of the renovation include:
- New landscaping and lighting throughout pedestrian areas.
- New signage and innovative digital directories (that includes texting capabilities) throughout the property.
- Enhanced and refreshed facades.
- New pick-up and drop-off locations for tour buses and Welcome Center.
- Redesigned courtyards with soft seating, shade structures, gathering areas and public art.
- A complete remodel of all restrooms including bright new finishes, floors, and fixtures.
- State-of-the art play area equipped with engaging, educational elements.
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the center.
“Simon’s reinvestment will enhance the customer experience at this landmark center,” said Kristen DeFamio, General Manger, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets. “We are committed to constantly reinvigorating the look and feel of the center and this comprehensive renovation also positions us for future growth and the next phase of the property’s evolution.”
All construction work will be performed in such a way as to minimize customer inconvenience during the mall’s operating hours. Additional details will be announced throughout the duration of the project.
Wrentham Village Premium Outlets are owned and operated by Simon Property Group and is the largest outlet, and value retail destination in Massachusetts with more than 170 stores, including lululemon, vineyard vines, kate spade new york, Under Armour, Old Navy Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Restoration Hardware, Bloomingdales The Outlet Store, J. Crew Factory, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, and more.
Shoppers can also enjoy sit down dining options at Ruby Tuesday, Friendly’s, Cracker Barrel and UNO Chicago Grill. The center is located off of 1-495 and Route 1A in Wrentham, Massachusetts.