NEW YORK CITY – The Energy Professionals Association (TEPA) recently announced changes to their Northeast Board, including the appointment of Jeff Lenetsky, Sales Director at EnerNOC, as the incoming president of TEPA’s Northeast Board.
The announcement was made during the 2nd Annual Northeast TEPA Conference, which was held in July in New York City at 3 West Club. Lenetsky is replacing Javier Barrios, a founding member and managing partner at Good Energy.
“We appreciate Javier’s leadership and the countless hours he’s invested in establishing our Northeast presence and securing our national focus on competitive markets,” said David Roylance, president of the TEPA National Board. “With his help, we’ve been able to grow TEPA’s influence beyond Texas and into the national spotlight. We look forward to working with Jeff and the new members of the Northeast Board as we continue to advocate for effective competitive markets that benefit consumers, and reinforce our member education and code of conduct across the competitive retail markets.”
Additional changes to the TEPA Northeast Board, which were announced during the conference, include:
- Kathy Kiernan, Sr. Vice President at APPI Energy, will serve as the Vice President of TEPA Northeast
- Steven Bennett, Managing Director at Energy Advocacy, LLC., will serve as a Legislative & Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Matthew Kinney, Senior Counsel at Patriot Energy, will serve as Legislative & Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Andrew Schechter, Manager of Inside Sales & Support Services at PPL Energy Plus, will serve as Education Committee Co-Chair
- Ray Perry, Founding and Managing Partner at NJGEC, will serve as a TEPA Northeast Education Committee Co-Chair
- Javier Barrios, Founding Member and Managing Partner at Good Energy, will serve as Treasurer
TEPA Northeast Chapter Board members who will continue in their current role include:
- Bill Cannon, Vice President of Northeast Markets at Choice Energy, as the Northeast Board Secretary
- Craig Wall, Manager of Channel Sales and Business Development at Patriot Energy Group, as the Standards and Compliance Chair
- Stephen King, as the Membership Chair
“This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of The Energy Professionals Association,” said Lenetsky. “Javier was instrumental in establishing the Northeast TEPA Chapter and has done a remarkable job of growing our awareness and membership across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states. With the help of our new Board, I intend to build on that momentum and extend TEPA’s relevance for our ABC and supplier members, as well as the consumers they serve in the Northeast.”
TEPA recently announced that its 11th Annual Conference will be held on Oct. 12-13, 2016, at the Hotel ZaZa in Houston, Texas. The conference, “Expanding the Possibilities,” will focus the potential of the competitive retail market and anticipated growth over the next year.