NEW YORK– MCR, the fifth-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States, has acquired the 164-room SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Peabody in Peabody, MA.
Located within the heavily trafficked corridor between Route 1 and I-95, the SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody is convenient for those travelling into downtown Boston or the surrounding areas for events such as this April’s Boston Marathon.
The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Peabody is located at 43 Newbury Street and features:
● 164 suites with mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves and wet bars
● A free daily hot breakfast buffet
● Free fast Wi-Fi
● The Market, a 24-hour sundry and convenience store
● A 24-hour fitness center
● An indoor saltwater pool and whirlpool
● 5,500 square feet of flexible event space accommodating up to 250 people
● A full-service business center
● Complimentary parking
● On-site laundry service and valet dry cleaning.
MCR is the fifth-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States with a $3.0 billion portfolio of 86 premium-branded hotels containing 15,000 guestrooms across 29 states and 76 cities. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in New York City and Dallas, the firm has 3,600 team members across the country and operates hotels under 11 Marriott and Hilton brands.
MCR is a recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners, as well as the 2018 Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer. For the TWA Hotel at New York’s JFK Airport, MCR won the 2019 Development of the Year (Full Service) Award at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS).