WALTHAM, MA—Boston Real Estate Times today announced that Sean Coffey, a Senior Vice President on the investments team of the Davis Companies, will join the Transit-Oriented Commercial and Multifamily Development Summit as a speaker on Jan. 23 at Westin Hotel in Waltham, MA.
As a Vice President Mr. Coffey is responsible for sourcing, underwriting and closing of investments at The Davis Companies.
Prior to joining The Davis Companies in 2011, Mr. Coffey worked for TriSail Capital Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. At TriSail, Mr. Coffey was responsible for investments and asset management related to TriSail’s real estate mezzanine debt and joint venture equity platforms.Mr. Coffey received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Vermont and his Master of Science in Finance from Boston College.
Boston Real Estate Times’ monthly summit on booming “Transit-Oriented Commercial and Multifamily Developments” in Greater Boston will be held on Jan. 23 at Westin Hotel in Waltham, MA. A report from the Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) says that commercial development is increasingly likely to be built near public transportation, and looking out to 2030, 68 percent of commercial development projects in the pipeline are situated near transit.
Boston Real Estate Times’ Transit-Oriented summit will focus on the following:
- Why transit-oriented development will remain in demand in the future?
- How to identify transit-oriented development sites?
- How to enhance value in existing sites near transit centers?
- Job and commuting trends that will drive the market?
- Private and public partnership on transit-oriented development.
- Design and construction trends and incentives for transit-focused properties.
Here the schedule of the academic real estate summit:
Date: Jan. 23, 2018
Venue: Westin Hotel, Waltham, MA.