BURLINGTON – Erland announced that it has promoted several employees and also welcomed new team members to the company. Recently joining Erland are:
- Dan Browne, of Billerica, Mass., has joined Erland as a Project Superintendent, bringing more than 32 years of construction experience to the company. Browne’s extensive experience building specialty labs and cleanrooms translates seamlessly to Erland’s Advanced Technology/Life Science group. Previously, Browne held positions at JLL and AMEC Construction. He holds a B.S. in civil engineering from Northeastern University.
- Aaron Ravenelle, of Epping, NH, brings 20 years of construction experience to Erland’s residential group as a new Project Manager. Ravenelle formerly worked with Eckman Construction Company, Inc., Pro Con, Inc., and Fulcrum Associates. Ravenelle’s extensive work in New Hampshire will contribute to Erland’s depth and breadth of residential projects projects. He is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire with a B.S. and M.S. in civil engineering.
With a commitment to supporting the development of its employees, Erland has recently promoted the following:
- Dennis Akin, of Georgetown, Mass., is now a Project Manager after joining the Erland team in 2014. Akin has been involved with several projects for General Dynamics, including two recent out-of-state projects.
- Heidi Aliski, of Wakefield, Mass., is a ten-year veteran at Erland with a background in architectural engineering and project management. Aliski has been promoted to Project Manager and brings her in-depth knowledge and detailed approach to this new role.
- Anette Balestrand of Dunstable, Mass., has recently been promoted to Assistant Project Manager. She joined Erland in 2017, and in her short time with the company, has been promoted twice; from Project Engineer positions to her current role. As Assistant Project Manager, Anette will assist the Project Managers in coordinating the activities of Erland’s projects to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. Having a diverse background in the AEC industry and previous experience with Procore, she is a great asset to Erland’s project management team.
- Earl Faulk, of Canton, Mass., has been promoted to MEP Systems Manager. Spearheading Erland’s MEP systems oversight for two years, Faulk has worked seamlessly with the company’s coordination, estimating, purchasing and preconstruction teams on a number of successful projects. His transition to MEP Systems Manager acknowledges his past successes and recognizes his expanding responsibilities.
- Brian Gately, of Woburn, Mass., started at Erland as a Wentworth Institute of Technology co-op student and joined the company full time in 2014. Gately has since been promoted to Project Manager and continues to be an asset for the Special Projects Group (SPG).
- Sean Griffen, of Danvers, Mass., who has been promoted to Project Manager, also began his career at Erland as a Wentworth Institute of Technology co-op student before joining the team full time in 2014. Since then, Griffen has been involved in corporate initiatives and recently played a valuable role in building the Snyder Center at Phillips Academy.
- David Henderson, of Tewksbury, Mass., joined Erland as a Project Manager in 2015, serving on a number of successful projects. Recognizing Henderson’s leadership and expertise, he is now a Senior Project Manager.
- Chris McHugh, of Norwood, Mass., joined Erland in 2015 as a key member of the estimating team and has since been promoted from Junior Estimator to Estimator. He is responsible for generating, organizing, and coordinating the estimating effort for all Erland projects.
- John Sample, of Wilbraham, Mass., has served as an Erland Field Supervisor for six years and brings a wealth of experience and can-do attitude to his new role as Project Superintendent.
- Zachary Spencer, of Westminster, Mass., has been promoted to Project Manager. Spencer joined Erland in 2015 after serving in the United States Marine Corps, where he rose to the rank of sergeant. His strong leadership and communication skills have been a tremendous addition to Erland’s project teams.
Additionally, two current Erland field employees have been promoted from Field Supervisor to Superintendent, including:
- Tyler Hanchett-Leon, of Nashua, NH, joined Erland in 2014 after earning his degree in construction management from Wentworth Institute of Technology and working for five years in the construction industry with a focus on site work and landscaping. While at Erland, he has worked with the ACT group on academic projects. He is currently running a new project in Burlington, Mass.
- James Koshivas, of Franklin, Mass., has primarily worked in the Residential Group, demonstrating the ability to bring out the best in his resources. Koshivas has taken the lead role in completing building exteriors and site development on two recent assignments: the Archer Hotel in Burlington, Mass. and City Square in Worcester, Mass. He earned his BS in construction management from the University of Southern Maine and began his career with five years in site development and landscaping prior to joining Erland in 2015.