BOSTON—Boston Real Estate Times, which has been serving New England’s commercial real estate industry since 2002 and is subscribed by nearly 8,000 professionals and executives across New England, will launch a video interview series in August.
“We are very excited to launch the new video interview series,” said Upendra Mishra, publisher of Boston Real Estate Times. “The interviews will be brief and cover every aspect of commercial real estate industry—from development and investment to finance and from brokerage and consulting to architecture and construction.”
In June, Boston Real Estate Times went daily from being a weekly.
“In addition, stories are updated 24-7 on the Boston Real Estate Times website,” said Mishra, adding that Boston Real Estate Times is very different from other real estate publications in several ways:
- You click on the link, photo or the article, and it opens up right away. No ads, no distractions, no wait.
- It has very clean and simple design.
- Our SEO is powerful. Once we mention a company’s name in any of the articles, it is all over google news.
- It is sharable across multiple social media platforms.
- Most importantly, we have more than 7,900 subscribers.
The following is a sample video. If you are interested in participating in this series, please email your brief bio and the topic to editorial@MishraGroup.com .